Area Sales Manager
Role: Area Sales Manager
Location: West Midlands
Package: Up to £43,000 salary, bonus, car allowance.
Do you have a successful track record in delivering against challenging? If so this, this exciting role could be for you…..
We are working with a global healthcare provider with a large number of market leading service provisions in the UK. They provide luxury care homes and villages for the elderly, and as part of their ongoing expansion plans, we are working with them in their search for an Area Sales Manager.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for providing sales & marketing support across a cluster of elderly care homes within a designated region. This will involve:
- Retaining and developing top talent
- Providing innovative, incomparable, outstanding and consistent care & services
- Maximising profitability through revenue generation and expense control
- Identifying and maintaining key external sales accounts
- Retaining and enhancing the organisations culture
- Driving the selection and on-boarding process for the Sales Managers
- Providing sales management development to the General Managers
- Using external and internal data to assist the care homes in creating and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management role in service led organisation, healthcare experience is desirable.
- Hands on approach with the ambition to progress your career.
- Supervisory and management experience including coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counselling.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to link information to action and results
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Degree educated.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast paced, expanding healthcare provider with excellent career progression potential.
Please submit your CV and one of our dedicated team will call you back to discuss your application.