Inside Sales Executive - Workspace Furniture
Role: Inside Sales Executive
Reporting To: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: New Business Lead Generation
To generate qualified project opportunities for development by the field sales team.
To achieve sales targets by pro-actively promoting the companies branded products and solutions (Specifically Meeting spaces, Workplaces and Corporate Training) to End User Clients and Resellers.
To prospect, identify and leverage new customer relationships through cold calling activities.
To provide accurate account of prospect/client engagement using the company CRM.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
* Cold call and prospect new customers with a view to opening 'new business' accounts. Primary contacts roles include Head of IT, Head of AV, Facilities Managers
* Organise time to maximise call-out and research time, particularly with reference to promoting up-sell/cross-sell opportunities for each prospect.
* Plan and organise workload patterns to make the most effective use of the opportunity to sell my clients products.
* Obtain the necessary information from prospects, utilising appropriate sales techniques (i.e. good questioning and listening), to provide a suitable solution offering that maximises the sales opportunity and meets the needs of the customer.
* Maximise the sales potential of every call, ensuring that primary individuals are identified, contacted and recorded.
* Support other team members in the achievement of team targets.
* Record all the relevant information from prospect and customers, utilising the selling process and CRM software so that any follow-up action is effective, efficient and within agreed time-scales.
* To ensure that your sales opportunity pipeline is full, accurate and kept up to date at all times.
* To over achieve sales expectations against target.
* Must possess good listening and questioning techniques.
* Sales-orientated and possess drive and determination to succeed.
* Outgoing, an excellent verbal communicator with a pleasant, confident manner.
* A good team-worker.
* Willing and able to learn new skills quickly.
* Conscientious and resilient with a "can-do, will do" mentality.
* Numerate and possess a minimum grade C in Maths GCSE or equivalent.
* Good typing skills and be IT literate.
* A good technical understanding of IT, AV and Manufacturing for presentation of solutions.
You will be expected to develop a coherent working partnership with other Internal Sales, Field Sales and Management.
Performance targets will be communicated to you and reviewed on a regular basis.
Weekly activity reports are required to explain the relevance of each engagement.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com