Our client is looking to recruit a permanent full-time legal cashier to join an established Finance team in a medium sized legal practice.
Legal Cashier Salary £19,000-£21,000
Job Role requirements:
• To have previous recent law firm experience, preferably as a Legal Cashier, OR
• To have a strong desire to work in a Finance environment having undertaken basic finance training
• To ensure compliance with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules at all times (although ongoing training will be provided)
• To process client matters on a timely, efficient and technically correct basis • To be able to disseminate information relating to all financial and finance office matters to all fee earners and other members of staff as appropriate
• To perform all duties carried out in the finance office and to perform such of these as are necessary for the smooth running of the department and see that it provides the appropriate services to the firm’s clients and to all departments of the firm
• To be able to work as part of a small team and be able to communicate within the team and within the practice as a whole.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.