Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical breakdown and PPM on a variety of machinery.
- Carrying out general repairs to all site equipment.
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
- Involved with continuous improvement projects.
The Person - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Career history as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Background in Galvanising would be advantageous.
- Must have knowledge of overhead cranes.
- Must be able to read drawings.
- Must be flexible.
If you are a qualified and experienced Engineer looking for a new opportunity please apply now.