Our client a very exciting organisation working within the Insurance and Legal sphere are currently seeking a Credit Hire Paralegal to join their team.
To provide a timely, professional and high-quality service to clients in the management of the high volume litigated credit hire cases.
As part of the fee earning aspect of this role, candidates are expected to:
• Handle a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated work covering the above types of claim with an appropriate level of supervision.
• Assume responsibility for quality control and benchmark compliance on own caseload, including accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information.
• Ensure strict and ongoing adherence to benchmark standards in all work undertaken.
• To hit, maintain and apply a consistent approach to all individual targets of chargeable time, financial performance, realisation rates, settlement rates and average claim spend.
• Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
• Exercise full compliance with protocols on billing and credit control and demonstrate a high level of financial management in respect of own files.
• Aim to achieve a minimum budgeted annual target of 1440 chargeable hours per year.
• Support marketing and business development activity within the team e.g. attending marketing events and client training.
• Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans.
• Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications.
• You will be required to handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
Expertise in litigation is essential.
• Exposure to credit hire and CPR.
• IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Experience of working within a pressurised and deadline driven environment with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
• A co-operative team player who presents a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach to their work.
• Outstanding eye for detail.
• Confident oral and written communication skills.
• Confident negotiator and communicator.
Please apply with an up to date CV to Acclaim Resourcing for more information on this exciting role.