Transport Driver Manager
My client, a leading 2-man home delivery company based in the West Midlands, are currently seeking a Transport driver manager to add to their growing operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with strong customer service skills with a backgtound in Transport Management.
A leading 2-man home delivery company based in the West Midlands.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a team of 120+ drivers
- Training and managing the drivers
- Coaching and developing the team on delivering high-class customer service
- White Glove service training
- Overseeing a fleet of vans and HGV's
- Liaising with customers to ensure high quality service
- Providing operational support to the transport office
- Assisting the customer service team on delivery queries
Key skills required:
- Experience working with a customer driven 3PL environment
- 2-man home delivery experience is essential
- Passion to work within a fast paced logistics operation
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to coach and develop a team
- Driver management experience
- Team management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Transport planning software experience
Salary on offer is between £30,000 and £35,000.