PA/Front of House/Receptionist - Corporate Company
Host/Receptionist - Corporate Company
FTC until September 2018 (Maternity Cover)
Essential to have own car as not commutable via Public Transport.
Purpose of the Role:
Meeting and Greeting Visitors/Clients in a corporate environment. Greeting in a professional and polite manner.
The role also includes receiving and checking all stock coming into the facilities and maintaining Goods inward and Inventory records.
Dealing with Corporate clients - Experience of working within a corporate environment and a corporate image is essential.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Provide excellent management support and reliability at all times. 'Service with a smile', liaising with clients, suppliers and other colleagues
* Act as first point of contact for incoming calls, screening of phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling where appropriate including taking messages and ensuring they are delivered to the correct person.
* Deal with incoming email and post, ensuring delivery to the correct person
* Respect the importance of confidentiality
* Manage the facility diary ensuring all who have access adhere to the processes
* Ensure that all meeting rooms are set up and cleared away daily
* Undertake regular administrative tasks during quiet periods in the weekly schedule
* Maintain a high standard of tidiness throughout, appreciating the unique nature of the facility and its use, ensuring the showroom is at its best at all times
* Ensure food storage and areas are maintained in a clean and tidy condition
* Complete weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual checks as per the management procedures
* Liaise with key stakeholders , Principle and external suppliers
* Organise catering for visitors and clients - ensure the food and drink provided is appropriate and well considered.
* Implement safe working practises to ensure the safety of all occupiers and the building at all times
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age