Customer Service Advisor
SALARY: £16-18,000 PA plus benefits.
We currently have great opportunities for InboundCustomer Service Advisors to work at a brand new contact centre with a financial company who have relocated to Warwick. This is an opening to join a well established and expanding company with the prospect to grow within the business. Our client offers full training with excellent benefits so if you don’t want to miss out on this chance please contact us immediately as interviews are being held over the next week with a start date of early September 2017.
What you will be required to do in the Customer Service Advisor role:
- Have a strong interest in the customer service industry
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
- Experience of communicating with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding service
What the client can offer you:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Perkz; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and more
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 2832
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £16-18,000 PA
Hours: 40 hours per week - Shift patterns vary however current office opening hours are 08:00 - 21:00, Monday to Friday and Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However, your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.