Hire Desk Controller
Not afraid to get your hands dirty? Are you an experienced Hire Desk Controller looking for your next role? If so this is the perfect role for you.
My client is looking for a Hire Desk Controller to join their team in Cannock,Staffordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress within your career whilst being a part of a successful Global Organisation.
- Salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- On going 121 training
- Maintain the quality of all crane mats (Manual maintenance)
- Ensure all crane mats are fit for rehire (Manual maintenance)
- Loading and unloading of trailers
- Use of all equipment including a Telehandler
- Take all inbound & outbound calls
- Scheduling and monitoring incoming & outgoing products
- Data entry/input
- Answering all email, telephone and walk in enquiries
- Develop close customer working relationships with new clients and existing customers
- Regular contact with internal departments
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Must be self motivated and self sufficient
- Experence using a Telehandler
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- IT Literate
- Strong focus on delivering great customer service
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- Great attention to Detail.
- Can do attitude
We are moving very quickly with this position, so please do not delay in submitting your application if you feel you have the requirements listed about.
Initial telephone interviews will be this week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.