We are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller for a well established Waste Management company in Birmingham. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be required to manage the company credit control process and develop and implement enhancements where required.
Salary £16,000 - £19,500 depending on experience
Hours of Work 08.30am - 17.30
- Deal with any incoming queries
- Set and monitor credit limits
- Contacting customers prior to balances becoming overdue
- Managing all outstanding balances
- Producing all client invoices
- Produce credit notes
- Record and process all payments received onto the Sage system
- Working to targets to ensure all payments are made on time
- Provide weekly debtors report
- Experience of budgetary management control
- Excellent communication skills
- Used to dealing with internal and external customers
- Able to plan and prioritise when required
- IT Literate
- Good working knowledge of using Microsoft Packages
If you are interested in this position, please apply today.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.