ITN Mark Education would like to invite a qualified Teacher of English to apply for a maternity cover post in East Birmingham which will start in September 2017.
- Very proud to be awarded a 'Good' grading by Ofsted.
- A large mainstream secondary school.
- Located in East Birmingham.
- Senior Leadership are friendly and supportive.
- Staff enjoy positive working relationships with students and colleagues.
- Full time and long term post.
- Teaching English to Key Stage 4.
- All aspects of lesson planning, delivery and marking.
- Ensuring that work is marked in a timely fashion, with clear constructive feedback provided.
- Ensuring that pupils are engaged during lessons through creative planning.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS status.
- Be an English specialist with a degree in a related subject.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner.
- Be able to plan fun, creative lessons which engage and motivate students.
- Have good classroom management skills.
- Be able to commit to a full time post for the next academic year.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.