Application Support Analyst
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Salary: £26,000- £30,000 + car allowance + other benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Analyst to join a leading software development company that's based in Tamworth.
This position will suit an Application Support Analyst that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
Applicants must hold a valid driver's license.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support (1st and 2nd Line) (Functional and technical)
- Software installation and configuration
- Hardware configuration and commissioning
- Detailed problem diagnosis
- Software testing
- Detailed data analysis
- User training and documentation
- Experienced in providing functional and technical support for complex software suites
- Experienced in diagnosis and solution of complex problems
- Microsoft environment
- MS Server 2008/2012
- IIS (Configure and maintain websites)
- Network (TCP/IP)
- Windows Administration (Covering OS MS Server 2008-2012)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle DBMS
- Transact SQL
This is great opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a rapidly expanding company. If you have proven background in Application Support and you are looking for a fantastic new opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency