Staff Nurse - RMN - Acute Mental Health
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: £27,000 to £29,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
** £1,500 welcome bonus! **
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN to work within a prestigious private hospital in Birmingham. This hospital provides support for eating disorders and adult and child mental health and also has a psychiatric intensive care unit. This role will be working on a brand new acute ward.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of staff and offers a benefits package to reflect this. Nurses are encouraged to take on training, and fantastic progression routes are available. All new nurses also receive a £1,000 bonus upon starting and a further £500 after 6 months. More generous benefits are listed below.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends).
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to