Do you want to work in an fast-paced, busy environment? Are you an experienced Shift Coordinator looking for their next opportunity? If so this unparalleled opportunity working with West Midlands Police could be the role for you.
As a shift coordinator you well be tasked with managing the shifts for internal members of staff for the West Midlands Police
What will you be doing?
- Planning shifts
- Input & prioritisation of requests from Users via verbal and electronic methods
- Dispatching of work orders
- Liaising with staff regarding shift order
- Closing down of work orders
- Preparation and issue of planned work orders
- Closing down of work orders and requests
- Assist in the maintenance of records & filing system
- Assign work, monitor and follow up
- To input and retrieve data efficiently and accurately on a daily basis using the computerised systems, producing information and reports as and when required
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, etc.) producing reports and general office administration.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external parties providing information on departmental procedures where appropriate.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
- To attend and participate in Training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
- Familiarisation of the Operation
- To undertake special project work as and when require.
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in Help Desk processing and coordination
- An effective communicator both written & oral
- To plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Self disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- IT systems proficiency
Apply for this amazing role today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.