Junior Account Manager
Job Title: Junior Account Manager (Cosmetics - Retail Supermarket)
Location: Role will be based 2 days a week in Leeds, the remaining 3 days a week will be based from either our clients Roecliffe, North Yorkshire office or their Stoke-on-Trent office. So ideal candidates will be based in West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire or Staffordshire.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Company Car
Our client is a dynamic, professional, established company, providing retail merchandising solutions for some of the best known names in retailing across the UK and Ireland.
They are now actively looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager to work on a Cosmetic Account for a large national Supermarket retailer.
The Junior Account Manager will report into an experienced Account Manager.
The role will be based 2 days a week in Leeds and the remaining 3 days a week will be based from either our clients Roecliffe, North Yorkshire office or their Stoke-on-Trent office. So ideal candidates will be based in West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire or Staffordshire.
Purpose of the role: -
- Help maintain relationships with the client
- Help to ensure profitable growth of existing business and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure that their customers’ needs and expectations are always met
Key responsibilities include: -
- Alongside the Account Manager, manage athe Cosmetic Account with a national supermarket retailer
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Assist the Account Manager to Broker the successful transition of new business into well executed ongoing work
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvement in response to changing customer requirements
- Develop new opportunities into compelling business propositions to customers
- Monitor and deliver financial KPI’s including sales and profitability targets
Candidate background and experience: -
- Excellent Communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Good listening skills and the ability to be highly customer focussed
- Ability to build trust and rapport and to develop strong, lasting customer relationships
- A can do attitude with the drive and tenacity to complete tasks on time and to a high standard
- Financially aware and able to work to budgets and work to targets
- Experience in FMCG / retail environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- IT Literate, familiar with all Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint
Preferred background working with or in major retailers or an account management background.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence.
To apply for this role please submit your full CV in strictest confidence to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.