Excellent City Centre Location
High Level PA
My client have built up a great reputation for offering an outstanding service to both clients and employees. With an ambition to almost double in size over the coming years, they are putting great emphasis on finding the right people to drive forward their success. They are currently looking for a PA Assistant to support one of their busiest Commercial Property Teams in Birmingham.
The client prides itself on their flexible approach to working methods and has thus taken steps to allow their PA’s to have more involvement in the day to day running and liaising with clients. They are looking for people who share their ambitions and experience and are keen to develop their skills further. They offer a fabulous benefits package which includes private medical insurance, life insurance and a season ticket loan to name a few of the options.
- Comprehensive diary management for the Partners and the wider team.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and the internal team
- Management of emails, diaries and electronic filling
- Liaising with the Partners and team on a regular basis to identify key areas to work on that week
- Collating Business Development leads and passing them to the appropriate team to follow up
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation (Nationally and Internationally)
- Creating client events and conferences and running these from start to finish.
- Managing the process and production of documents via the external company.
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Client billing
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Attending and coordinating internal client and project offsite meetings and full management of this process
- Minute taking when appropriate
- Reviewing files and papers for lawyers
- Comply to all rules and regulations (SLA’s)
High level of experience with Microsoft office
Managing confidential information
4 years plus experience working with senior team member
Legal Property experience
- Some experience in either Tax, Corporate, Finance or Banking.
Up to £25k dependant on experience.
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm (some flexibility on start and finish times due to the level of role)