An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Web/Software Developer to join a creative Software Media company based in the Midlands. The successful candidate will be required to work on innovative projects within the broadcast industry and have experience of working on high traffic websites and understand the importance of managed deployment.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits -Private healthcare, pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone and free onsite parking.
This demanding position requires a flexible approach to work as frequent worldwide travel is required including weekend work.
- Research & Development
- Work closely with clients and customers to determine functional and nonfunctional requirements for new projects, and to design project specifications
- Identify and address common web security concerns
- Keep up to date with the latest web trends and technologies
- Experience with all stages of deployment from development to staging & production environments
- Presenting to clients
- Work as part of a team
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- MEAN stack
- Security & Performance optimisation
- Experience with Testing frameworks (Mocha)
- Mobile Development (Desirable but not required)
- Creative Design (Highly Desirable but not required)
If you are interested in this position and you have the right skills and experience, please apply today.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.