Home Manager RGN
My client is currently recruiting for a Home Manager to deliver a quality of care and support to their service users in line with their care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met.
Essentials Skills & Duties of a Home Manager:
- Valid NMC Pin is essential and a good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Play an important part in developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes;
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development;
- You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring. You will have an effective way of communicating with your team;
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
- Have a good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment;
- Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met, (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet);
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.