Children's Senior Residential Support Worker
Are you an experienced and qualified Senior Residential Support Worker who is looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy supporting and working with children and young people? We are looking for dynamic, experienced and qualified support workers to work within the Market Drayton area.
You will be working for a leading education and children's service that's ethos is to provide the highest quality of care and education in a positive and safe environment. The organisation have a 5 bedded home in the Market Drayton area and are looking for a caring and committed person to care for children and young people who have EBD. A salary of up £21,400 per annum plus a sleep in allowance of £35 per night is being offered along with other excellent company benefits
You will be responsible for
- Assisting the Registered Manager and Deputy in the running of the home and for the delivery of day to day care to the young people
- Identifying and implementing boundaries.
- Ensuring all aspects of written information are kept up to date, including completion of daily case records, communications, log books, incident records, risk assessments.
- Leading a team of support workers ensuring they are aware of their responsibilities and that the highest standards of care are maintained at all times
- Following all policies and procedures, promoting these within the staff team.
- Contributing and implementing care plans, risk assessments and action plans, participating in reviews and other meetings as required.
For this role it is imperative that you
- Have the relevant Level 3 diploma and experience of working as a senior/ team leader with children and young people in a residential setting.
- Hold a full driving licence
- Are happy to work on a shift rota system that includes working weekends and bank holidays
- Have excellent communication skills, are a great team player, are flexible and have can do attitude
If you feel you are the ideal person for this role and are committed to making a difference to the lives of children and young people please forward your CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.