Newly Qualified Teacher
ITN Mark Education is recruiting NQT's who are looking for their next teaching role. We work with a number of primary schools across Birmingham and are keen to appoint enthusiastic individuals who would like to utilise and develop their skills further.
The successful candidates must be hard working and have the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom
Duties will include:
- Using the National Curriculum to plan, prepare and deliver lessons when required
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have great knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum for KS1 and KS2
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
- Be a self reflective practitioner who always strives to do their best
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on taking on challenges
- Be an individual who enjoys the company of children and has a genuine passion for teaching
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Paid to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- After working 10 days with us, you will receive £50 worth of Capital Bond vouchers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 1 day) and receive £100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.