Year 3 Primary Teacher
Year 3 Teacher | Full time| South Birmingham
Required September 2017
CPSS is seeking to appoint a Key stage 2 Class teacher on behalf of a large Catholic primary school in South Birmingham. This position is a full time class teacher post in year 3 to job share for 2 terms, the role will start in September and will require the successful candidate take full responsibility for year 3
This a large well run school, which prides itself on creating a caring, sharing community which promotes learning through love and respect for all through their Catholic faith. this is a popular local school who were graded "good" during its last ofsted inspection.
The ideal candidate for the role:
- You will be a fully qualified teacher, holding QTS
- Experience of teaching in Key Stage 2, ideally year 3
- You must have excellent subject knowledge to engage the pupils
- Must embrace the Catholic ethos of the school
- Able to build rapport and liaise comfortably with pupils, parents and staff members
- Uphold the rules of the school / classroom as per the school behavioural policy
- be as inclusive as possible, with the needs of pupils with a Special Educational Need/s being met in a mainstream setting wherever possible and when families want this to happen.
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Competitive rates of pay for Teachers
- Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
- Carry out work in a variety of local School settings to broaden your experience
- Weekly pay upon receipt of completed time sheets
- A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
- £100 cash rewards for every teacher you recommend
Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all primary support staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, a minimum of two working references, a character reference, and a short telephone based chat followed by a scheduled face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.