Year 1 Primary Teacher
The Catholic Supply Service are recruiting for a KS1 teacher to join a welcoming Catholic primary school in the Rednal area. This is a part time long term working every Friday in year 1 from September. This is job share position that will require the successful teacher to plan and prepare work for Friday's
This school provides takes great pride in being committed to offering children the finest start to their educational life. Staff members here create a happy and welcoming environment where children feel safe and can thrive and achieve to the highest of their abilities.
The successful candidate will be sympathetic to the Catholic Ethos of the school and will encourage the children to follow and respect this.
Duties will include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons using the National Curriculum when necessary
- Attending staff training, CPD and parents evenings
- Marking and assessing pupils work and tracking pupil progress
- Creating a positive and stimulating classroom environment for pupils to learn in
- Working as part of a team to ensure pupils learning needs are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS. NQTs are welcome to apply
- Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
- Have great knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum for KS1
- Have a valid DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Be able to provide references for the past 2 years
- Be a self reflective practitioner who always strives to do their best
- Have a professional outlook and thrives on taking on challenges
- Be an individual who enjoys the company of children and has a genuine passion for teaching
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- Possibility of payment to scale after 12 weeks of continual work in the same school
- Support and guidance from an experienced education consultant
- Opportunity to access free CPD
- Help with career development and progression
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.