Mental Health Nurse RMN
We are seeking an experienced mental health nurse RMN with at least 6 month’s post qualification experience to work with our clients in the Cannock area in line with the Newcross Philosophy of Care and always with a person-centred focus.The Position:
We are especially interested to hear from RMNs who have a background working in secure mental health units and who can offer an on-going commitment to work regular daytime shifts.
You will take pride in your person-centred approach, whether you’re working with the individual or contributing to a wider MDT discussion.
Our clients come from a range of environments, including care homes, EMI nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced nurses with a genuine, professional approach as well as the skills to deliver excellent quality person-centred care.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and clinical excellence team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*To apply for this nursing role, you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Company:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years’ experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.The Local Branch:
Opened in 2014, our established Cannock branch provides nursing and care staff to a range of clients throughout Staffordshire, and is based at Commerce House, Ridings Park in Cannock.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.