Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have a track record in raising attainment?
This diverse, multicultural school based in Wolverhampton is looking to appoint an experienced, well-qualified and dedicated Geography teacher from September 2017. We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner with ability to motivate and inspire both students and members of staff.
They would like to meet with devoted and experienced practitioners who will bring a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm with them. This post will suit a candidate who is either currently working as Head of History, Deputy Head of History or a coordinator who is ready to take their career to the next level.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an already improving school on a journey of change then this is an exciting time to apply. There will be the opportunity for a permanent role for the right teacher.
You will be guided and supported by a hardworking and caring team of teaching and support staff who work collaboratively to create a culture of aspiration and purpose. Attainment for sixth form pupils within this school is above national average, where students go on to study at University.
This role will suit a teacher who has a secondary based teaching qualification with a specific specialism in Geography.
What you will offer: -
- Be an experienced Geography teacher looking for a new exciting role
- Have a passion for teaching and leadership
- Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Open and accepting to students culture
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students development
What you will get in return: -
- A supportive SLT team
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help shape and strengthen the Geography department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to a wider range of opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If you're excited to start a new challenge, to grow and develop your career in an already improving school, please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview. Interviews to be held week commencing 3rd July 2017.