Commercial Property Solicitor - Birmingham
Commercial Property Solicitor
This ground-breaking international practice has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join its expanding Real Estate Department and be part of the team's ongoing success.
If you are the successful applicant, you will enjoy the following:
- Being part of a team with an outstanding reputation for its technical and commercial expertise
- A high calibre caseload incorporating all aspects of commercial property across development sectors, funding and development finance
- Acting on behalf of an enviable collection of national and international clients
- Working alongside and learning from Partners who have a national reputation for the quality and scale of the projects they handle
- Being part of a team of like-minded, personable, bright and confident individuals
- Excellent training and support throughout your career as required
- Genuine career progression prospects
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
It is envisaged that the role would suit a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least three years' PQE and relevant commercial property experience, however applications from more junior Solicitors will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .