Job role: Executive Secretary
Salary: £22,000 -£26,000
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Location: Birmingham City Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client in Birmingham for an Executive Secretary working for a corporate Finance company.
The job holder will need to be confident, assertive and have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication and organisational skills are key, along with demonstrating the ability to pay close attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Diary Management, preparing all necessary information/papers for meetings
- Manage travel arrangements, including international travel
- Organise seminars, client events and corporate hospitality
- Develop good working relationships with key internal and external clients and their PAs
- Attend internal meetings, take minutes
- Draft / prepare communications, presentations and documents
- Screen calls, taking detailed messages and handling queries
- Produce financial information e.g. monthly SAP reports as required
- Prepare expense claims and submit weekly time sheets
- Liaise and work with secretaries in the wider Business Support Team - actively share knowledge
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as appropriate
- Any other ad-hoc duties as directed.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proactive in planning and organising workload
- Be articulate and have an excellent grasp of the English language, both verbal and written
- Be able to work in a team environment within a large company
- Have strong IT skills, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If you are interested in this position, please send your up to date cv to or apply to this role directly.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.