Accountancy Graduate opportunity, Tax - Birmingham
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
Your knowledge will help high-profile businesses, entrepreneurs and private clients understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts. You'll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems, and use your insight to solve long-term problems. You'll be part of a business that's committed to proactively engaging with the tax policy debate and focused on leading views and new ideas.
You'll be based in our Birmingham office and be part of one of our London teams working for London clients. So you’ll get the best of both worlds from being a part of two vibrant communities
What you'll gain
- You'll study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification.
- The ACA is your first step to becoming a chartered accountant.
- This graduate scheme follows a later exam pathway. You won't sit any exams until late in the first year/early in the second year of the Graduate Programme.
- You’ll gain immersive work experience during your first year, and tackle the ACA exams with the benefit of practical experience (predominantly in years 2 and 3)
- This means you’ll qualify in just over three years from the date you join us (provided you pass the exams at the first opportunity)
What you need to get in
You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else. Click here to find out more.
We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/68490901