Area Sales Manager Truck Mounted Cranes
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established supplier of truck mounted cranes and other equipment. The company require a Regional Sales professional to cover and develop their client base across the West Midlands area. With a highly competitive package this is a great opportunity for an individual from either with truck mounted sales experience looking for a new and exciting opportunity.
- Dealing with an existing client base across the West Midlands with a main focus on Birmingham
- Developing the client base across the same region selling into various sectors to include construction, material handling and infrastructure industries.
- Work with a varied customer base selling a variety of cranes to include booms, S-Booms and Recycling & Muck Cranes
- Sell other products to include Plant Hire, Machinery Movers and Specialist Utility Vehicles
- Work with the Service department to ensure 100% compliance with sales
You will be a proven sales professional, from within truck mounted cranes. Given the companies existing requirements, this is absolutely essential. Experience of other truck mounted products, such as truck mounted forklifts or truck mounted platforms will also be considered, however. As an alternative, candidates from a related sector within hydraulics/lifting equipment may be considered if they have extensive key account experience. You must have the ability to manage a large region successfully and be proactive in your approach to work. In terms of locality, the candidate can must have easy access to the West Midlands and in particular, Birmingham.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Excellent OTE potential with up to £70k achievable
- Company Car
Operating on an international basis, the company supply a range of loader cranes to a variety of markets to include construction, infrastructure and material handling industries. In addition to this, they also provide various other products to include boom truck cranes, muck cranes and various machine movers and plant hire. Having created a strong niche in their sector, the company are now going from strength to strength and now require a new sales person across the West Midlands.