IT Security Engineer
Position: IT Security Engineer
Salary: £40,000- £48,000 +Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Security Engineer to join a leading financial company that's based in Birmingham. This positon will suit an experienced IT Security Analyst that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
It is advantageous if the IT Security Engineer has CISSP or CISM.
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Installing firewalls, data encryption and other security measures
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Accountable for maintaining Certificate Management requirements, functions, renewing and revoking certificates.
- Daily security monitoring to review output from security monitors and tools and escalate or take appropriate action.
- Coaching / mentoring junior team members' to develop their security understanding and skills.
- Ensure auditable adherence to DPA, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and other applicable legislation and standards.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Degree level education or equivalent is desirable
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent
- PCI-DSS exposure
- Demonstrable experience of Technical & Administrative security, financial services sector experience beneficial
- Exposure to both Infrastructure and Application security
This is a great opportunity for an IT Security Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company. If Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency