Director - Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer required for a well-established friendly consultancy based out of Warwick to head up a growing section of the company. The Senior Structural Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects, mainly high end residential and commercial projects. The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for working with existing clients as well as generating new clients through a good reputation and high standards. The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the day to day workings of the office and have support staff, as a result, good communication and man management skills are needed.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be working on a range of projects not just limited to Warwick and must be willing to work hard and hit the ground running to accommodate the current work load. The client is expecting the Senior Structural Engineer to have extensive relevant experience and ideally be Chartered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to head up a new department within the business and have responsibility to lead the department and build a team of structural engineers and to promote the long-term success of the company. There will be support from the head office and career development but this is a great opportunity for an individual to showcase their talents and make the office their own.
Director - Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging projects across all sectors (mix of new build and refurbishments)
- Manage current clients
- Generate new clients
- Manage design and engineering team
- Maintain high standards with work and client relations
- Complete detailed specifications on structural designs
- Make sure both projects and design work are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
Director - Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years` experience, ideally chartered with IStructE or ICE.
- Experience with a mix of projects
- Excellent communication skills
Director - Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Negotiable DOE
- 3% Pension contribution
- 22 Days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy