My client, based in Warwickshire, require a Cloud Consultant who is available to start immediately. The client require a candidate with strong experience around Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory as the client moves their virtual and physical servers over to the cloud.
The 3 initial key areas of the project include -
Create and prepare the tenancy
We need to create the Office 365 tenancy to get it ready for use - this will involve and not limited to:
- Negotiate with Microsoft and get the licenses
- Configure the tenancy
- Configure TLD (top level domain)
- Set up all the protocols for connectivity / test connectivity
- Build out , assign permissions and group permissions
Create and build Exchange online
We need to create an exchange online infrastructure - this will involve and not limited to:
- Set Active Directory
- Set Exchange
- Migrate all the mailboxes to exchange online
- Set up the Lync and its protocols
Create and build and SharePoint online
We need to create an SharePoint online infrastructure to store documents and other things mentioned
- Create SharePoint hierarchy
- Create SharePoint document libraries
- Migrate SharePoint content
If you have the experience listed above and are able to start immediately then please get back in touch as soon as possible.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.