7 days left
- Contract Type
PERSONAL ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!! BASED IN LEAMINGTON SPA GBP23,000 PER ANNUM DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
My client is a fantastic organisation that I have been working with for a number of years, they have a large presence within The Midlands and worked out of a stunning regency property in the heart of Leamington Spa. This fun and family orientated business require a Personal Assistant to join the organisation on a permanent basis, the role is pivotal to the business and will report directly in to the senior partner. The ideal candidate will have a diverse Secretarial/PA background with the ability to work efficiently and accurately.
[ The role ]
- Liaising with third parties to request client data for audit purposes
- Preparation of letters for submission to the relevant body or clients
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text and data
- Organising training for employees by scheduling the training sessions and booking relevant room(s), setting up the room with refreshments and keeping a record of employee development
- Maintaining department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings etc.
- Dealing with client enquiries; taking client messages for off-site team members
- Creation of new client computer records
- Booking external courses and events for team members
- Assisting with the maintenance of key company information
- Ensuring invoices raised are sent to the client
- Assisting with the compilation of information for the compliance partner for insurance and regulatory purposes
- Acting as gatekeeper for Managing Partner
- Organising partner and manager meetings
- Booking appointments/meetings for clients/employees.
- Providing ad-hoc cover to reception and other departmental teams when required
- Attending events to represent the Firm
[ Person and skills required ]
- Computer literate to include excellent use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well under pressure with ability to prioritise
- Flexible working attitude
- MUST have excellent organisational skills and a good sense of humour!
If you believe you have the skills/experience for this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP and contact Mike at our Coventry office for more details.
If you don't receive a response within 7 working days please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion.