Have you ever thought what it would be like to work for an internationally known Automotive Manufacturer? Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in Telford, who will support the production of new vehicle's and provide appropriate financial control and reporting to senior management.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Finance Manager you will be a crucial part of the plant Finance team, which will see you interacting with the manufacturing and procurement functions providing them with detailed analysis and insight to ensure that cost controls are in place.
- Budget and Business Plan preparation by liaising with operating areas in addition to Finance.
- Cost Centre Management (Control, Monthly Accounting and Forecasting review & analysis).
- Responsibility for control and reconciliation of all model line BoM's (Bill of Material) and Options costs.
- Co-ordinate and drive delivery of Total Delivered Cost (TdC) targets to enable the business to meet its objectives.
- Prepare material cost forecasts and glide paths for review with senior management.
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and Expense Project Approval, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of internal project financial's and reporting to senior management.
- Financial Reporting of vehicle inventory
- Revenue and cost of sales reporting
- Preparation of year end packs, statutory accounts preparation, year end audit and regulatory audit requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide supervision and leadership for junior Finance staff members.
- Chair, lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost efficient results.
- Continuous identification of improvements to support efficiency in processes both in the role and the wider team.
Is the Finance Manager right role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with an interest in the Automotive industry and a passion for building relationships with non-finance. Previous automotive or manufacturing experience would be beneficial, however, this is not essential and the right attitude is more important.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with practice experience who is comfortable producing month end accounts and wants to build on their business partnering skill set within a prestigious organisation.
- GBP50,000 - GBP55,000
- Competitive Bonus
- Company Pension
- Private Health care