We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
Here at Chartwells, we are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector.
Which means that we are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different - Regional ManagerMain responsibilities
As our Regional Manager, you will lead and develop your team of Group Managers within a geographical region to provide exceptional service to our clients.
You will manage client and contractual relationships whilst ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets
Drive foodservice and cleaning service solutions to all of our schools that exceeds their expectationsIdeal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- A good understanding of Cleaning Management, Service level Specifications and team engagement
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multipleservices
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this positon please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email - or phone