Recruitment Account Mananger
Staffline are looking to recruit a Recruitment Account Manager to deliver a first-class service to our high profile client, based at their site in Redditch on the Night shift.
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day administration and recruitment, whilst managing the site to ensure the needs of the client are met.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Recruiting Assembly and Warehouse Operatives and maintaining the required headcount to deliver the customer's daily requirements
- Ensuring all processes and procedures both for Staffline (compliance and payroll) and the client (shop floor operational requirements) are met and followed
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred as this role can be quite demanding as the successful candidate will be dealing with a high volume of contractors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flexible attitude and be able to adjust to meet needs when they arise
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Strong computer skills and be comfortable with a range of packages including Word and Excel
Package and benefits are negotiable depending on experience but will range from GBP17,000 to GBP21,000 per annum, plus a competitive bonus package.
The hours of work will be from 8.00pm-6.00am Monday-Thursday. Candidates must also be flexible and able to work additional hours, possibly including weekends where necessary to meet the business needs.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the right attributes to make a success of this opportunity, please send your CV to the email address provided.