Head Chef - Branded Restaurant - Worcester
Head Chef - Branded Fresh Food Restaurant
GBP30-32,000 per annum + bonus, benefits and extra shift pay.
Our client is a highly popular, expanding, award winning restaurant brand whose name is instantly recognisable within the industry. The brand offers comprehensive menus covering breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide range of dishes from across the world. They offer an exceptional dining experience with the use of fresh products and their ethos is all about exceeding their guest's expectations.
To support this exciting time of expansion, my client is looking to recruit a Head Chef for their restaurant in Worcester.
Successful candidates will have experience as a Head Chef within a high-volume, fresh-food operation and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering excellent food quality. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment, taking responsibility for the quality of each and every dish served
- Be hands on with your Sous and Line Chefs, developing them and inspiring them to become the Head Chefs of the future
- Have experience of ordering and controlling stock, achieving and reporting profit for your site.
- Be aware of commercial aspects of running a kitchen
- Have sound knowledge and practice of high hygiene systems
- Have the ability to work on own and with a team at busier times
- Have the ability to work within a budget and achieve kitchen GP's
- Hold strong communication skills with both the team & general public
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fantastic brand who invests in their employees; offering them industry recognised training and progression, and an exciting opportunity to be part of rapidly expanding brand.
If you have the right skills and experience for this position, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here