Sales and Marketing Manager
My client is a leading manufacturing and engineering company. They are now looking to bolster their senior management team. The position would suit an experienced sales and marketing manager who is looking for a secure, long-term appointment.
A financially secure company that has been family run for over 200 years. It boasts a low turnover in staff and a very friendly working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has the desire and ambition to climb the career ladder.
Circa - GBP38k
- To work closely with the Sales Director
- Office based telephone sales position which could evolve over time
- To learn and understand the many facets of the companies operations
- To be involved in the longer term strategy of the companies success
- To become a pivotal member of the senior management team
- Provide technical support, work out pricing and costings etc
- To affect and improve both cost saving and sales improvements
- To work closely with other team members to ensure smooth operations
- Review the ongoing development of new and existing sales opportunities
- To take a 'hands-on' approach to his/her responsibilities
- Proven sales and marketing skills
- Excellent negotiating and customer service skills
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Good administration skills
- Good computer skills
- Friendly team player
- An ability to interpret technical drawings
- A knowledge of high tolerance machine parts
- Confidence to implement and manage new systems
- Salary circa GBP38k (dependent upon experience)
- Company car after 12 months service
- 33 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Hours - 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 1.30 pm on Friday
If you feel you have the right credentials to excel in this role then please apply today. If you have not heard back from us within 28 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.