6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is more than just a company in the finance industry. They are an organisation that truly invests in their people and offers long term career prospects. Don't just take our word for it - they hold the Investors In People Gold Award for their focus on developing employees.
Our client takes pride in the culture they've created, across over 89 locations. They seek somebody with exceptional flair and passion for customer service, to add to their award winning profile. They want their customers to shout from the rooftops about the service they receive and the values they live by.
As a Data Entry, you'd be based back office to support the wider savings operation. You will be completing data entry tasks in a timely manner ensuring the smooth running of the department.
You're great at...
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- Adhering to all appropriate legislation and codes of practice
- Working as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about customer service
- Work place pension scheme which is matched by the company
- 23 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Sports and social club, entitling you to discounted events
- Success share scheme which entitles you to a yearly bonus dependant on how the company performs overall