The home is a built within a purposely converted comfortable Georgian property, in which residents can enjoy an independent lifestyle and use of the mature gardens and patio area. Their current CQC report is good and all the staff work hard on a daily basis to keep up and maintain the standards.
They are looking for a brand-new Home Manager who has high experience working within the care home sector, preferably an RGN. Someone who has previously been a Deputy (2 years min) will also be considered, as long as you are willing to learn and develop within the home.
Benefits & Salary:
- GBP42,000 Per Annum
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Nicole Marsden on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with GBP200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!