Network Engineer - 2nd Line Support, Cisco, LAN/WAN, VoIP, Networking
Warwickshire - GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
Network Engineer with an extensive knowledge of retail systems, and experience using Cisco based technology, sought by a highly regarded health and lifestyle brand. Their internal IT team is a fundamental element of the significant growth they have seen in the last few years. The company pride themselves on being a fun environment where all departments share a passion for success.
The Network Engineer will be involved providing technical assistance on day-to-day basis. You will be expected to handle escalations and ensure smooth implementations of their hardware and software systems. The engineer will also need to work closely with the network team in the USA to implement new changes.
The successful Network Engineer should have:
- Experience using retails systems and a knowledge of end user POS
- A background in Cisco based technology
- Knowledge of VoIP systems & TCP/IP Protocol
- Experience of troubleshooting LAN/WAN infrastructure
- An understanding and ability to use service management tools
- A knowledge of remote software
Please send CV now to and/ or call Tom on to find out more.
Network Engineer - 2nd Line Support, Cisco, LAN/WAN, VoIP, Networking - Warwickshire - GBP25,000 - GBP30,000