Children's Home Team Leader
This is a new and exciting opportunity that has recently arisen for a fantastic company that offers a competitive salary and great career progression.
They are offering a great salary of up to GBP24k + per annum (depending on experience)
You should be happy to work a shift rota system that includes working some weekends and bank holidays and have had a full driving licence for three years.
There are a range of benefits including excellent training and development opportunities, a private health scheme and a contributory pension scheme.
Childrens Team Leader - Responsibilities
- Assist the manager in the effective management of the service and assume delegated responsibilities.
- Provide the highest-level care to children and young people with autism attending the residential and holiday scheme for disabled children.
- Support pupils in achieving positive and meaningful outcomes in line with their education / care plans Support the children and young people and staff team during incidents of challenging behaviour.
- Promote the development of staff through training and regular supervision, ensuring a high standard of professional care safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of the pupil.
Childrens Team Leader- Skills
• Good communication skills: oral and written.
• Good administrative and organisational skills.
• Basic IT skills
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Knowledge of relevant legislative framework, including safeguarding procedures
• Experience of working in care environment
• Experience of leading a team & supervision
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (CYP)
If you are interested in this Childrens Team Leader role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with GBP200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."