A very established and growing legal firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to provide secretarial and administration support within their commercial property department.
- Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports.
- Take phone calls on behalf of the Fee Earners, resolving as many enquiries as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive note/email is provided.
- Set up new matter instructions on the firm's database.
- Issue the client care letter via email or post within 24 hours of the matter being set up.
- Prepare information for the finance team covering billing and invoicing activities.
- Organise meetings and arrange associated travel and accommodation as required.
- Complete administrative functions such as document scanning, photocopying, filing and archiving.
- Open, sort and prioritise all incoming post.
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary.
- Excellent keyboard skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Friendly and welcoming in approach and uses initiative when dealing with clients or potential clients.
- A positive approach to customer service and excellent communication skills.
- Strong audio typing skills.
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP20,000
Excellent benefits which include: Pension, healthcare, and Parking