Have you trained in practice and would love to challenge yourself in a large international organisation?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International Automotive organisation in Warwick who are keen to recruit a Financial Accountant to manage and take responsibility for the day to day financial accounting of the UK Finance team.
As the Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing year end packs, Statutory accounts preparation, Year end, regulatory audit requirements and contact with the auditors
- VAT accounting including partial exemption calculation
- Weekly cashflow - assisting with cash management
- Reporting on banking covenants when required
- Management of the expenses systems
- Capital expenditure tracking and forecasting including maintenance of the fixed asset module
- Working capital management
- Balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany
Is the Financial Accountant role right for me?
If you have qualified either ACA/ACCA, have trained in an Accountancy practice and have started to consider what else is out there, then this could be a great first step into the unknown. The business has a proven track record of hiring first-time movers and ensuring they thrive in a fast-paced International organisation.
This is the type of role that will ensure you move into Financial Controller or sideways into more commercial roles in the future.
Financial Accountant Package:
- GBP40,000 - GBP50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Health care