Salary DOE £28-35k, flexible working hours, profit share scheme & bonus, gym membership, Training & conferences, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, pension
Based in Birmingham
My client is a leading online software development company with a roster of blue chip clients established over 15 years ago. They are working across telecommunication, media & culture, vehicle manufacturing, mobile, insurance and electronics recycling sector.
Due to recent grow they are looking for a Front End Developer to join the team.
Role - working in a team of developers you will be:
- Involved in continuous delivery of high-quality design and code
- Contributing ideas and direction to client projects
- Communicating with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Staying up-to-date with current trends
Working in a supportive and friendly environment using a range of cutting-edge technologies on innovative projects for the client companies as well as a number of in-house projects. Great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and constantly learn and apply new solutions. As a growing business they are committed to developing their team in a supportive and opportunity-filled environment.
Friendly office environment with a lot of social events and also casual dress code.
Commutable by Public Transport or Car. There are also shower facilities/lockers for those who prefer cycling.
- HTML5, CSS,
- Foundation / Bootstrap
- At least one of: React / Angular / Backbone / Vue.js
- Git, and Github and/or Gitlab
- Designing and building user interfaces
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite / Sketch
- Native mobile app development (iOS or Android)
- Cordova / PhoneGap
- Webpack / Gulp
- PHP Experience
- WordPress Knowledge
- Composer / npm
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75302095