Business Developer - IT Recruitment
The company is an IT Solutions and Recruitment Company. They provide IT Recruitment and IT Solutions (IT transformation, business change, software development, project management) to an impressive list of FTSE 100 and public sector organisations. An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced IT Recruitment professional to join in a Sales Account Manager / Business Development / New Business role.
Working closely with the IT Solutions Sales team, this is a client development role combining further recruitment account development of existing major accounts along with involvement in new business development. Your current role may be an Account Manager, Business Development Manager or Client Relationship Manager but applications are also welcomed from senior IT Recruitment Consultants who enjoy the client facing business aspect of their role and who wish to progress their career within an IT Solutions Provider.
Salary / Remuneration
- Basic Salary in the range £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience).
- Bonus / Commission scheme
- Guarantee: Dependent upon the level of experience a guarantee may be included.
- 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare.
- Excellent working environment
- Relaxed working culture; core hours 9am to 5.30pm.
- Strategic Account Development of major IT Recruitment accounts.
- Working with IT Sales team of the wider IT Solutions business to introduce recruitment services as part of wider IT Solutions Service offering.
- Formalising relationships with clients via Service Level Agreements, Preferred Supplier arrangement etc…
- Tendering / bidding for business.
- Acting as a bridge between the clients (externally) and the recruitment consultants and delivery consultants (internally)
- Working as part of the office management team.
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell / cross-pollinate across locations and business units.
- Attending client meetings to take requirement and agree / monitor service levels.
- Organising client events or undertaking client entertaining to enhance relationships.
Knowledge & Skills required
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager / Executive, Client Relationship Manager, Account Manager or Recruitment Consultant within an IT Recruitment Agency.
- Excellent 'client-facing skills' with experience in dealing effectively with a variety of clients including large commercial clients, consultancies and public sector organisations.
- Able to demonstrate success in winning, maintaining and growing revenue within IT recruitment accounts.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Sales Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager position is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing, recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words: Strategic Recruitment Account Manager/ Business Development Manager/ Client Relationship Manager / IT Recruitment Consultant / Account Developer / Recruitment Account Manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75294100