Retail and Social Enterprise Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail and Social Enterprise Manager to join a charity that supports previously homeless individuals through providing a home and meaningful work. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £26K per annum plus __ days holiday, onsite parking and company pension.
The Retail and Social Enterprise Manager will be responsible for managing existing and develop new social enterprise activities for our Charity.
Duties will include:
- To plan, manage, monitor, forecast and report on all aspects of the operational and strategic performance of the business operations, including all budgets.
- Develop and implement long and short-term business plans for the social enterprise operations to diversify current and generate new revenue streams.
- To initiate, develop and implement short- to long-term objectives, targets and operational plans to achieve an attractive, sustainable and profitable business operation.
- To maximise income from the business operations, including direct sales, on-line sales and Gift Aid
The successful Retail and Social Enterprise Manager will have:
- Previous retail management experience
- Experience of developing new streams of business
- Familiarity of implementing efficient systems and procedures
- Effective team-building skills
- Budget preparation and management experience
The hours of work are Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday 40 hours per week.
Please apply online to be considered for the Retail and Social Enterprise Manager role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75299902