Candidate Consultant - NHS
Candidate Consultant / Resourcer / Delivery Consultant - NHS / Healthcare Recruitment - Candidate focused Trainee Recruitment Consultant role with award winning recruitment business - Birmingham City Centre.
Excellent opportunity to embark on a career in recruitment working for the pre-eminent specialist recruitment / search business on specialist healthcare / NHS assignments. The company is an award winning recruitment agency with offices across the UK and internationally. They are a key partner to the NHS finding the highest calibre people for permanent and interim appointments across the UK.
An opportunity exists in Birmingham to join as a Candidate Consultant working on interim appointments within the NHS. The role may suit an existing Recruitment Consultant looking to move to a market leader, or someone from outside of recruitment who is polished and professional and seeking an opportunity to start a recruitment career within a top firm. Previous sales / recruitment experience is not required.
- Briefing candidates on a variety of roles within the NHS (both clinical and non clinical).
- Mapping the market, identifying and approaching people and assessing their interest and fit for roles.
- Be the established port of call for clients and candidates throughout the interview process.
- Building the database of specialist NHS interim / contract staff.
- Developing in depth knowledge of your market, understanding the sector from top to bottom and so contributing to practice intelligence.
- Assisting with marketing activity for the sector.
Your career progression
Having become confident and competent with all the elements of the Candidate Consultant role (candidate sourcing, sector knowledge, recruitment processes etc…) you will have the opportunity to be promoted. If dealing with candidates is your passion, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career as a Senior Candidate Manager and NHS Account Manager. Alternatively you can transition towards a fee-earning '360 degree' Recruitment Consultant role. You will be given training and support to progress in either direction.
- Starting salary in the range £18,000 - £20,500 dependent on experience (you will receive subsequent salary increases at pay reviews annually)
- Bonus / commission scheme providing on target earnings of £30,000-£40,000+ in your first year with £50,000+ attainable in year 2.
- Other benefits (on qualification) include car allowance, private healthcare, company pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers etc…
- Busy programme of staff incentives, team building trips etc…
- Excellent City Centre offices - sociable environment with 100+ staff.
The successful candidate will be a presentable, articulate and bright team player with a 'can do' attitude. Essential requirements are for someone who:
- Works well under pressure and can deliver high quality results.
- Has good communication skills to be credible with senior level NHS clients and candidates.
- Learns quickly, applies a methodical approach and has excellent attention to detail.
- Has good time management skills and can work autonomously.
- Is a team player, willingly sharing the workload - being proactive in taking on work in order to support practice activities.
- Is IT literate, a good understanding of Word and Excel is useful.
Previous sales / recruitment experience is not required. However you will be of graduate calibre and have worked in a commercial / business environment and now be looking for an opportunity to embark on a career in recruitment with a top firm.
Interviewing now. Please apply today.
This Candidate Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words: Recruitment Consultant, NHS Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer, Candidate Consultant, Researcher, NHS Account Manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75294104