£7.50per hour rising to £9.54 per hour
I am currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join a well established company within the Automotive industry.
The role of the Production Operative is to ensure that quality standards are met throughout:
The Production Operative role will involve:
- Building car bumpers for a prestigious name
- Ensuring that the right spec bumper is made
- Ensuring that the bumper meets the exacting quality standards
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met
The Production Operative role is a busy position and requires a good eye for detail and quality. Whilst previous experience within the automotive industry is an advantage, it is not essential.
The right person for the role of Production Operative must:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to keep up with production schedules
- Be quality focused
- Be able to work on a 3 shift rota
- Have good timekeeping and attendance
The working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime available both midweek and weekends when required.
The shift rotates weekly between:
- 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday
- 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
- 10pm to 6am Sunday to Thursday
When applying, please ensure that you are able to commute safely to and from work at these times.
The pay rate starts at £7.50 per hour rising to £9.54 per hour after 12 worked weeks service