Third Line Support Analyst
To support the company’s UK infrastructure and ensure availability of hardware and software platforms to appropriate and agreed service levels. To effectively support the operation of the business and team through the CRM package, handling issues as they are escalated, and further escalating issues as required to management, system support and the Development Team.
Working as part of the UK Infrastructure Team on a daily basis, plus taking a role in the IT Infrastructure Team on-call rota, to ensure that maintenance work is carried out in the required maintenance windows.
- Internal: Directors; Managers and staff at all levels throughout the group.
- External: Suppliers; trading partners at all levels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a dynamic technical environment. With siginficant IT experience.
- Able to work as part of a team and able to work on own intiative.
- Able to cover other roles within the team and deputise as required.
- A sound knowledge of CITRIX XenApp 6.5 is desired, with a knowledge of CITRIX Netscalers
- A detailed knowledge of all aspects of IT operations, including but not limited to:
- Computer operations
- Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server
- Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Terminal Services
- Good understanding of Local Area Networking, Ethernet and TCP/IP
- DHCP and DNS
- Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 10 Desktop Operating System and applications, including
- Desktop Support
- Microsoft Office 2010 & 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- A working knowledge of VMWare Infrastructure is required
- Symantec BackUp Exec and Veeam
- Symantec Endpoint Protection and Encryption is desirable
- Solid understanding of Dell and HP Hardware Technologies
- To comply with the company policies and procedures as per the Fleetcor Employee Handbook and Policies accessible on SharePoint
All offers of employment made by Fleetcor (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with Fleetcor’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.