Junior/Trainee Practice Nurse Vacancy - Staffordshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior Practice Nurse or aspiring Practice Nurse to join a high flying GP Surgery in the heart of Tamworth.
The surgery welcomes full and part-time applications and is willing to consider job shares, for the right candidates. Training can be provided in certain areas and there is a strong, supportive senior nursing team to help with mentorship during your development.
This position comes bundled with many fantastic benefits including the following:
- Fantastic Salary - this will be dependent on experience/skill level
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- NHS pension and Medical Indemnity will also be included
- On-site parking available across each site
About the Surgery
The surgery has recently been rated by the CQC as 'GOOD' in all areas and they are consistently high QoF achievers. The clinical team consists of GPs (salaried and partnered), Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants. The team is rapidly expanding across it's multiple sites and with plans to enhance the skills mix of staff, it's evident they're certainly progressive forward thinking!
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses and Community Nurses (dependent on skillset)
- £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75301742